Monday 12 September 2011

Daylesford Organic = Heaven

During a recent weekend trip to Cheltenham, I managed to stop by the Daylesford Organic farm shop (located in Daylesford of course), on our way back home to London. I have to say, that this is one of the most gorgeous farm shops I've ever seen. When you walk in, you are immediately surrounded by fresh organic produce and prepared foods. You can also find housewares, a lovely wine shop and a wonderful cafe.





I myself came away with some fresh baked pastries or an organic hot chocolate (to fight the cold rainy day outside).

If you live in London, you can also visit their shop located in Notting Hill. It's not as large as the farm shop in Daylesford but you can still purchase the same products and the food in the cafe is just as delicious.

2 comments:

  1. I love this place ... I use to go to the one in Belgravia a lot when I was living in Pimlico it is so refreshing and beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I forgot about that one. I used to work near Victoria, but never made it to that store!

    ReplyDelete