Monday 21 May 2012

Charity Shop Booty...Girl's Shirred Skirt

My latest find from my local charity shop was this adorable little shirred girl's skirt for only £2.50! I fell in love with it's fun colors, retro pattern and it's amazing price tag (of course). Oh, and it's also hand made!

It's one size too big for little miss this year so I purchased some red ribbon and plan to make it into a a little top for this summer, then turn it back into a skirt for next summer. I just hope the weather around here warms up soon!



Btw, I'm sharing this blog post over at Simple Design as part of their "Share you thrift haul" series. It's a fun way to share and see other people's thrifted finds!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute & colorful little skirt! I'm sure "little miss" will love to twirl about in it.

    ReplyDelete