Wednesday 26 September 2012

WIP Wednesday...Embroidered Cushion

This week's task is to finish sewing up my Aneela Hoey embroidered cushion. I began the project during Aneela's class the other week. I've finally decided on what fabric to use to finish it off...my Liberty prints from the Bloomsbury Gardens collection. It will be tough to cut into but worth it as I think the colors really complement the embroidery.


Also, I found this great fuzzy mustache applique that I plan to make into a Can't Grow a Mo', Sew a Mo' block for DJ Coolbear.



Linking up with...

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

5 comments:

  1. So pretty! I am jealous of all the people that got to take Aneela's class. I have to make due with her sweet book. :) I started a little fox!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the embroidery, you've done a great job, I have the book and can't wait to get started on some of the fab desings- looking forward to seeing your Mo' block!!! Ange

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the tache! I bought a set of those from Tiger once, and me and my girls wore them to surprise the husband (who has a beard). Best 2 quid spent ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks fab and I love the fabric choices to finsih it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your embroidery is lovely! The expression on the little girl's face and the texture in her dress are just great! I think the Liberty prints you pulled will look good with it.

    ReplyDelete