(Sorry for the horrible lighting. This is English winter after all!)
I won't go into a full fledged tutorial but here's what I did in a nutshell:
- 6 x 5" squares of fabric/charm squares
- coordinating bias tape or ribbon
- rotary cutter with a pinking blade (ideal) or pinking shears
- quilting ruler or regular ruler
Here's what I did:
- I used my ruler and rotary cutter (w/ pinking blade) to cut my 5" squares of fabric into equilateral triangles. I think a diagram will be easier to follow...
- Once you have all your triangles cut, arrange them across your bias tape and pin with a 1" space between each triangle. I then used a zig zag stitch to sew them together. Leave approximately 8"-10" of extra bias tape on either end for tying up your bunting.
And that's it! Just hang and enjoy :)