Wednesday 28 November 2012

W.I.P. Wednesday - Christmas Fair Home Stretch!

It's been all about sewing for the Christmas Fair this week.


I put together a few quilted ornaments using more of Aneela Hoey's Cherry Christmas fabric...


Some simple felt bunting for the PTA to sell at their decorations booth...

A few drawstring bags that need to be finished and a small London themed cushion to donate to the PTA raffle...


Two small cusions/pillows made up of some French inspired fabrics panels that I had...


Oh, I also put together a full Thanksgiving meal last Saturday for 10 people and even managed to put up our humble Christmas tree.


With that, I'm on the home stretch. The Christmas Fair is this Saturday, then Christmas itself and then I can finally do some sewing for ME! Hooray!


--


Btw, I'm linking up with W.I.P Wednesday at Freshly Pieced.

3 comments:

  1. I am awed by your productivity!! Yay for getting to do some personal sewing soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am right there with you Elena. My Christmas Fair is the following weekend. Once it is done I am sewing for me me me!

    ReplyDelete